Friday, February 19, 2010

Max Ex Growth HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shiftone…

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shiftone… - max ex growth

Currently, I am 15, 5'11 "(the goal 6'1") and ~ 135 lbs. I am on the Varsity Lacrosse team of my high school. I was hit by a car 3 years ago. This accident resulted in a fracture of the tibia and fibula and my right elbow and crushed his right arm broken. Because of my accident I went through 9 operations (ex-fix and plaques on his right leg, was) the reconstruction of the elbow and not have to walk on the right leg for a year and a half. When I compare my two calves Now I realize that my right is much lower than my left. It seems to hinder my performance on the field, but would not mind, strengthen the whole night, or even, and they both (without compression of growth) plates. Someone suggested ankle weights (they use almost every timeI) on the foot, only on my right leg to the right then start as my weight gains and level with my clothes left to wear weights on both ankles. That would even contribute to the calves? I think running this summer for the preparation and butt a head start on packing for the next season to get.

TL, DR - I'm looking primarily for good opportunities (no gym, get a summer tune) and strengthen the calf because of my right calf is significantly smaller than the left. I spoke with my personal trainer the other day and told me to calf raises 3 sets of 6-10 repetitions with the maximum weight I manage. He says he does not care about the compression plates my growth as it looks look like a good idea.

Even if you read what you knowNY best ways of weight in a healthy environment and respect for nature to win? I drink one or two protein shakes and eating 3 large meals per day with snacks in between. I go to the gym Monday through Thursday and get advice from a personal trainer.

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment