Friday, January 29, 2010

Becoming A Dental Hygienist In Canada Need To Decide What To Do For School Next Year! Dental Hygienist?

Need to decide what to do for school next year! Dental hygienist? - becoming a dental hygienist in canada

I wonder whether there is a good decision to a dental hygienist. I have a Cejep is a three-year program, but I'm afraid not accepted, and if I am lucky I did not agree to be wise enough to do errands.

So basically ..

Dental hygienist is a good career?
Is it difficult to go to school to go to a dental hygienist, and why?

I live in Canada, by the way, can not be as competitive as the United States, I'm not sure.

Thank you so much, that's really important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I live in the United States. Dental hygienists are absolutely incredible! and is not really that difficult. During a dental hygienist, too! I am SOO GLAAD will be here in America. If you can, you should to America to begin their studies here. You can go farther, easier. But if you say to stay in Canada, idk what to do. It is a very good race and it is a very good choice, the future for you. I do not know what its like to know and what they expect from you. But anyway, I'm sure you can manage. the really not that difficult. But, I repeat, America is the way forward. They go even further and faster in an easier way!

Post a Comment