Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bloody Mucous Before Period Could I Have An Infection?

Could I have an infection? - bloody mucous before period

Well .. Umm so short a time as .. less than 4 months, when the finger at me a little blood, this happens most often.
Normally, the clear and stretchy (mucous membrane that is) and now its .. the thickness and type of white, with a little blood. It feels very different, and not just smelly .. different. So I wonder if I had any kind of infection.
I had sex only once and we were both virgins, so do not think that there is a sexually transmitted disease or something. (And yes, I was totally positive a virgin)
I do not bleed, and then everything was normal, it must be like 7 months ago and after a long time that everything has gone well so far. So do not think that I thought I should speak.
Also my time is hard for the first few days and I use a tampon cuz I do not want to ruin my jeans (which is embarrassing) and the discharge of coffee (what happened this month) lasted about a week longer than usual, whether it's blood of the fingers was after me. Under PThe legislation, I have a kind of yellowish discharge do not know if this is normal or what.
Aa sometimes (in fact there is no more) when I finished I want to pee, if not more, but then the feeling disappears after a few minutes.
And I said to my mother arrange an appointment, but I do not really want, they send me a doctor, but I think that would only Gynacologist. It has not even ordered yet ughhh * *
I realized how many problems I: P

1 comment:

lady luck said...

probably a bacterial infection. can be very common in women, but to be safe, you must go to the doctor ... even if a family doctor. Do not panic! Take care of yourself is part of being a woman!

Post a Comment