Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Buy Young Girls Since The Majority Of Men Choose Young Girls To Older Ones, Are We Just Sh*t Out Of Luck?

Since the majority of men choose young girls to older ones, are we just sh*t out of luck? - buy young girls

Does that mean next to us, because certain age, if they are single? I know there out there who say, "Oh, not all men want to be 20 years old." I do not want to hear. What experience is there a high proportion do not find easy, hot women over 50 "more. and these hot girls are ready to go with this kind of reasons of safety or a father figure .... they're just sh * t together. And what do the hell are we? I think they are disguarded generation. Men buy the age and younger girls, while older women are no longer remember. It seems so unfair. And yes, most people like that. (with the exception of the few who truly love their wives and old) the envy of women.

6 comments:

Just a GUEST said...

For the same reasons, to examine the relationship careerists pioneerists why women go on high performance for small, high-powered professionals, men and, surprisingly, a growing non-traditional relationship. Personally, I wouldnt make me money is a big boy like me lol.

javi_bcn... said...

I guess you're right, people tend to forget the feelings as they grow up and prefer to buy fresh meat rather than a woman of her age have.

But like every rule has its fair share of exceptions, he said, "except the few who really old and the love of their wives'

Yes, there are men in their care about age, it's just a matter of finding the right one.

But I think that age is usually not so important ... Everyone has problems, sooner or later find the right partner, irrespective of age.

Jamie Lynn said...

I think the reason not to see why most men, beautiful women over 50, because those men who see that these men Cougars in the bar and tried to dress like are trying, they are 20, and is really serious . I know that many older women who tried at the bar, the people are preserved and can not understand why you are either interested. I think it's because they try too hard and need to be careful.

carperfu... said...

You know, a very good question. I have 18, and the guys who are 30 + I always love. I do not understand. I love it with older men, age 23-27, but older children are a bit creepy than thirty years.

Have you not heard that it is more likely to be killed by terrorists than to find true love with after 40 years? Well, that's rubbish. Have you ever tried a single website or personal pages on paper? Most children who are in the late 30's and early 50's actually find a real woman, with. Good luck and remember, older men, boys, they want women.

nikki s said...

Yes or lesbians to go with another chick

supercop... said...

I am 40 years old and divorced a woman of 47, because they committed these questions about being part of his adult life and the number of children who had rather live. It was a bar hopper and the limit of alcohol, and began smoking marijuana and god knows what else. And guess what? She had had three lovers in the past year and aged 24 and 38. I had several relationships, if they were separated and the youngest was 20 I must say that I do not "hunt" the girls. We have just flirting and together one day. Suppose you do not, but because a habit to try to connect with younger girls together, I someone I can look like.
I live in a college town and work in an industry that traditionally attracts the younger, so naturally, most women who are younger than me around me.

Post a Comment