Thursday, December 24, 2009

Organic Baby Food Meat Confused About Baby Food?

Confused about baby food? - organic baby food meat

My son is 6 months old and was posted on Friday at the root vegetables for a few weeks. When we took her to the hospital yesterday, said the health visitor that it will basically eat what I can eat, although there is no salt or sugar. I asked if the meat is included, and she said yes, absolutely.

My plan is to continue to make purees of fruits and vegetables for him, but I would not be the first indication of how meat prepared for a baby, so I think if I buy, I give a good quality food jar.

But I have seen that many of the food-glass for 6 months upwards deriviative also milk from cows in it (such as cheese, skim milk, etc..) I had the impression that you can not cow's milk for babies up to one year why it is in food for babies up to 6 months? Is it safe for me to give this food to my child?

No comments:

Post a Comment