Friday, December 18, 2009

Tiny Index Of Jpg My Best Friend Said I Can Do Better Than Him! (pics)?

My best friend said I can do better than him! (pics)? - tiny index of jpg

I feel a little sad. I do not think too much at the center. All I ask is a guy that made me good and not good for me treated. I like looking for a kind of average or better. I'm not superficial.

I went to an appointment with this man and he is really nice and gave me butterflies. But my best friend said: "It's so ugly. What are you doing?" You can do better. "

What can I say? It is simply boring. I know what he says is stupid, but every time she says I can not help wondering 'Waiting is really so bad? "

Is it really so bad? I think it's cute when he smiles and his eyes were still small.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k278/k ...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf ...

PS If you see the need for what I like look and feel, go on My Yahoo! 360, or Myspace. I would say I'm half-ish. She says I am better than him. It's just a little superficial. They exist.

14 comments:

_ said...

You're out of it. It is not. You have to spend time with him. It does not. You need to look far. It does not. Both are looking for ways to see them together, and probably cute. If it is good for you that counts, and last longer than the physical properties.

_ said...

You're out of it. It is not. You have to spend time with him. It does not. You need to look far. It does not. Both are looking for ways to see them together, and probably cute. If it is good for you that counts, and last longer than the physical properties.

cneftci said...

This is not the nicest guy I've ever seen, but certainly not ugly. A Goofy looking, but kinda cute actually. Consider your priorities: Is it important that a guy who is good, or is it better to have a man who is funny, have and make you feel safe.
I think she's jealous of you together. Once you are all one with him, not her.

LuckyDuc... said...

First is the guy adorable. If you butterflies if your best friend should be happy for you, not an insult for him. What kind of friend is that? Frankly, I'm sure the feelings of this kind would be very bad if he knew that you send your photo and ask people if they could be better. I think I could do better.

~Cecily~ said...

No, no! Do not listen! Everyone has different tastes! If everyone was the same person or the manner in which we are all easy or nearby? And anyway, love over time, and if you fall in love, like everyone, even his appearance! It is only natural that occurs when your love. All the best:) and hey your own judge

jessicaa... said...

I think if this guy makes you happy and treats you well, then I think we should stay with him and to the front without going to a friend
But honestly, I think you can do better!

Macabre said...

I think it is good that u are not superficial .. I do not say hes attractive, but good for you .. likign it for them and their personality and their taste is not


thats whats involved .. really important when you're old, does not seem to be important

Curious said...

I think it's ugly
but I mean, if you would like from the inside, who go with
Tell your friend, your heart, it is not.

Shelby <3 said...

ok I do not try to say, OK, honey b uhm so superficial, but not b ur friend ..... But well, when you hear thendon't happy and why it is important

Shelby <3 said...

ok I do not try to say, OK, honey b uhm so superficial, but not b ur friend ..... But well, when you hear thendon't happy and why it is important

Shelby <3 said...

ok I do not try to say, OK, honey b uhm so superficial, but not b ur friend ..... But well, when you hear thendon't happy and why it is important

I Bleed Sarcasm said...

if it makes you happy, then who cares. eff scold.

Keerayze... said...

As for his call ...

No, I feel absolutely no attraction.

It's just not good for me.

supbaby said...

what is good for you.

Post a Comment